Tulips spring flowers are the brightly colored flowers of spring which are gorgeous. Tulips have vast varieties that differ in their shapes, colors, sizes etc., Its beautiful colors that inspire everyone during spring. Spring blooming tulips shows spring is there!
Appearance of Tulips spring flowers
The cup-shaped tulips have three large petals accompanied with three sepals. Shapes might vary from cup to the complex forms of goblets and bowls. You can also see single or double upright flowers. Mostly, only one tulip blooms per stem with about six leaves per plant with an average height of two feet.
Significance of Tulips
Tulips have its own sign of its color and shape. Predominantly, tulips signify "A PERFECT LOVE". The variant colors of tulips have its own significance. The red one implies true love, whereas the purple symbolizes royalty. The yellow expresses cheerful thoughts and sunshine. White seems to be associated with worthiness and forgiveness. Tulips owe its own magnitude. Beautiful tulips are one of the most beautiful flowers.
Sizes and bloom
Gardening the tulips seems to be the easiest way to put on a breathtaking display. Planting tulips are easier by sowing the bulbs of it. Getting a bloom of larger one depends on the size of the bulb. Tulips bulb is measured around the waist of the bulb and it should be at least 12 cm in diameter. The tulip can grow 20 inches tall and this makes certain of getting a biggest and brightest blooms. Tulips bulb varies in sizes when compared with the previous years and it is based on the climate and the condition of soil etc., Larger the tulip bulb, stronger the stems with blooms of considerable sizes.
This planting is done by autumn, kind of starting the tulip season, thereby bloom times will be by the subsequent spring. Tulips are the adaptable one which grows in the sun or with the sunshade. Full sun should be avoided. Tulips grow well in a dried and good soil, not over the doughy soil. In general growing conditions are not to difficult.
The flower bulbs need to be stored in a dry, not to warm and dark place.
Plant the individual tulips bulb about 6" to 8" deep and the spacing should be 4" to 5" apart. Place the pointy end of the bulb in an upward direction and cover it with soil. Adequate moisture is provided by winter rains.
Get a nice display of these tulips blooms by altering and planting different species of tulips. You can also seed other spring flowers along with tulips for an added effect. People can enjoy the blooming show with different combinations of both tulips and other varieties, providing them with an eyeful show.
Uses of Tulip
- Tulips can be used for decorative purposes for any occasions.
- Decor the backdrop with tulips of different colors for floral decoration
- It is used for entrance decoration by planting the colorful tulips along the pathway or in the front yard to have a warm welcome.
- Plant the tulips in your backyard to get a nature display and the freshness in the garden which attracts everyone over there.
- Use tulips for bouquets for welcoming your guests or also be given as party favors.
- During spring, place tulip in a colorful and rich glass vase as a centerpiece for garden tea parties.
- Can place tulips arch of different colors in your backyard for any birthday parties.
- You can also exhibit a tulip bloom show by planting them in your area using the above mentioned tips for planting.
Order tulips online
Do you also want tulips spring flowers in you house? You can order these flowers easy online. We even have specially for you collected various discount codes, so that you can order these at a discount. Whether you are looking for delivery in Los Angeles, or any place else.